Acoustic Material Testing
In our acoustic laboratory, we perform many tests for our customers.
Some of the tests are:
- Airflow measurements complying with ISO 9053/DIN EN 29053 (DIN52213)
- Sound absorption of materials with an impedance tube ISO10534-2, ASTM E1050
- Sound transmission loss of materials with an Kundt impedance tube ASTM E2611
- Sound absorption in reverberation room complying with ISO354 / ISO11654 / ASTM E90-09
- Sound transmission loss of materials complying with ISO140 / ISO10140 / ASTM E90-09
- Ultrasonic testing of setting processes for organic and inorganic building products, binders, adhesives
- Vibration testing on electrodynamic and hydraulic shakers, all test modes supported
- Structural testing, modal analysis, impact testing
- Rotating machinery analysis
- Test stand engineering
- Data acquisition and condition monitoring
- Calibration of sound level meters, calibrators, microphones, pistonphones, Vibration meters & accelerometers
Sound Power Research and Testing
- Soud pressure testing
- Impact Sound Transmission Testing
- Sound Attenuation testing
- Hearing protection testing
- Automotive interior Noise testing
- Aircraft Interior Noise Testing
- Product reliability testing
Measurement of airborne and impact sound insulation for:
- Windows and doors.
- Roofs and floor slabs.
- Building façades and internal partitions.
- Flooring, walls, ceilings.
Measurement of acoustic absorption of:
- Coatings and absorbent materials.
- False ceilings.
- Partitions, furniture, chairs…
- Road screens.
Impedance tube measurements comply with both ISO and ASTM standards. They also support the sound transmission loss measurements based on the Transfer Function Method.